MRU-30 Earth Ground Resistance and Resistivity Meter (base system)
MRU-30 Earth Ground Resistance and Resistivity Meter - basic meter only no current clamps (available as options). The Sonel MRU-30 is a rugged, portable tool for earth ground resistance measurements. Tests can be performed using all methods: 2-pole, 3-pole, and 4-pole. Optional current clamps also allow the 3-pole method with current clamp, and the two-clamp method (one clamp for generating and the second clamp for measuring test current) for situations when auxiliary test electrodes can't be used.
Base price $1,390.00
Price / kg:
The Sonel MRU-30 is a rugged, portable tool for earth ground resistance measurements. Tests can be performed using the 3-pole, 4-pole, or 3-pole with auxiliary clamp methods. Additionally, the MRU-30 employs the two clamp method of measurement for situations when auxiliary test electrodes can't be used.
The MRU-30 provides measurements of soil resistivity, continuity measurement of protective and equipotential conductors, interference voltages, and leakage current with current clamp.
- Robust and weatherproof (IP65) - protection against ingress of dust and water
- Ergonomic casing - small, light-weight, convenient for carrying and field work
- Built-in rechargeable battery - can be recharged from an outlet or 12V Car socket
- Clear on-screen display to view results
- Safety - alerts user of possible dangers and irregularities before and after the measurement
- User can use choose between measurement methods