Dranetz HDPQ Xplorer Advanced Power Quality & Energy Analyzer
The Dranetz HDPQ Guide offers a great combination of value & technology! A popular portable analyzer from the company that invented power monitors. The HDPQ® Xplorer is the top of the line in the Dranetz HDPQ family of products. Rent or Buy!
Base price $9,798.00
Price / kg:
The Dranetz HDPQ® Xplorer represents the top of the line in the Dranetz HDPQ family of products and offers you simply the best PQ monitoring available from Dranetz, or any other manufacturer! The Dranetz HDPQ Xplorer includes all of the features of the Dranetz HDPQ Visa and Guide instruments, but adds high speed transient capture capabilities, so you’ll never miss an event! The HDPQ offers you the best in class Power Quality monitoring capabilities available. It measures to all current industry standards, including IEC 61000-4-30 Class A, IEC 61000-4-7, IEEE 1159, IEEE 519, IEEE 1459, and more. With its high speed transient data capture (1 microsecond/channel) capabilities, this 8-channel workhorse simultaneously captures and characterizes thousands of parameters, by using a range of standard and customizable operating modes. The unique measurement capabilities include capture of low-medium-high frequency transients through peak, waveshape, rms duration and adaptive high-speed sampling, as well as power measurements to clearly characterize harmonics, non-sinusoidal, and unbalanced systems. The Intelligent AnswerModule® feature provides consultant-like analysis of sag directivity, capacitor switching transient identification/directivity and motor analysis/reporting.
- High Definition PQ & Energy Monitoring – 1000Vrms, AC/DC, 512 samples/cycle
- High Speed Digitized Transients to 1us – to 2000Vpk
- Eight channels, 4 voltage & 4 current
- AnswerModules – Sag directivity, PF capacitor identification, motor – automatic event categorization
- Advanced PQ – IEC 61000-4-30 Class A & IEEE 1159 compliant
- Harmonics – IEC 61000-4-7, IEEE 519
- Transient capabilities – V & I – waveshape triggers.
- Beyond standards IEEE 1459 Advanced Power Measurements
- 10,000 cycle pre/post trigger buffer
- EN 50160 Ed 3
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth
- VNC for full remote control
- Apple & Android apps with real time metering and alarm Dashboard
- Enhanced Dranetz tech support
Safe & Rugged
- Arc Flash Safety
- UL listed and CE approved
- Rugged enclosure with an easy to grip, shock absorbing , non-conductive boot
- Dropped tested to 6’
- Power supply cable retainer.
- Wire management in easel and hook
- Automatic circuit detection and feedback on proper connection of the instrument
- 7” WVGA color touch display
- Automatic setups – PQ, D&E
- Tablet-like GUI, Features: Icon driven, taskbar shortcuts, Dashboard
- Mini-report – Screen snapshots, XML file. Easily uploaded and emailed!
- PQ & energy Dashboard’s for real time alarming
- Bigger display for more productive local analysis
- AnswerModules – automatic event categorization
- Dran-View 7
- Data analysis and reporting
- Rescue kit