The Fluke 1732 Three-Phase Electrical Energy Logger introduces a new simplicity to discovering sources of electrical energy waste. No other energy logger on the market can deliver a 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III safety rating, directly download data from the instrument to a USB stick or store more logging sessions. With the 1732, you can:
If you’re looking to take your energy surveys to the next level, show up with the 1732 Energy Logger and a VT02 Visual IR Thermometer or the Ti125 Infrared Camera to quickly identify opportunities for energy savings both electrically and thermally. When using a thermal imaging camera or a visual IR thermometer along with the 1730 Energy Logger, you’ll be able to discover potential problems that could be wasting energy and then quantify them electrically with the 1732 Energy Logger. The perfect tool set to discover hidden operational wastes such as lighting, air conditioning and other large loads that could be switched off when not in use.
Key measurements: Voltage, current, power, power factor and associated values enable you to optimize and implement your energy saving strategies.
• Bright, color touch screen: Perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display.
• Comprehensive logging: More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instrument. In fact, all measured values are automatically logged and can be reviewed during logging and before downloading for on-the-go analysis.
• Optimized user interface: Capture the right data every time with quick, guided, graphical setup and reduce uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function.
• Complete "in-the-field" setup through the front panel: no need to return to the workshop for download and setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel.
• Wide range power: power the instrument directly from the measured circuit eliminating the need to find a power outlet while allowing the instrument to be secured safely inside electrical panels.
• Two USB ports: one for PC connection and another for fast, simple download to standard USB thumb drives, or other USB devices.
• Compact size: designed to fit in tight spaces and panels.
• Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream.
• Optimized measurement accessories: flat voltage cable and thin flexible current probes ensure easy installation even in tight spaces.
• Battery life: four-hour operating time (backup time) per charge on lithium-ion battery.
• Security: We safeguard your best asset from theft with an option to use a hefty, durable Kensington lock.
• Energy Analyze application software: Transfer results to a PC, use the automated reporting. Download here: