PSL PQube Three-Phase AC Power Monitor
PQube is a three-phase, four-wire power quality monitor designed for DIN-rail mounting
Base price $3,219.00
Price / kg:
Power Standards Lab's PQube has redefined power monitoring with this small, fully featured, user-friendly power quality, energy and carbon emissions monitor. With the PQube there is no proprietary software...your reportwriter is called "Excel." All data is written to an on-board SD memory card in standard formats--HTML web pages, spreadsheets (Excel compatible CSV files), GIF image files of summary plots and event waveform records, text, XML and PQDIF.
With an Internet access (optional module) the PQube can provide the user with periodic reports and event data as it happens via specially coded e-mails...no complicated network configuration required.
In addition to the standard power and energy monitoring the PQube has environmental, status and DC monitoring capabilities.
- Three-phase and single-phase monitoring up to 690V, 50/60/400Hz.
- Auto power configuration (patent pending).
- Power Quality monitoring: “Your PQube is like the black box on an aircraft: if anything goes wrong with the power, it records all the details.”
- Energy monitoring: “The most accurate little monitor on the market. Complete energy information.”
- No software required! The PQube automatically writes these files on a standard digital camera SD card.
- Easy data retrieval.
- Additional channels: two analog inputs, one digital input, one relay output, and two temperature-humidity monitoring channels.
- 256 samples-per-cycle measurements on all channels.
- About 1 gigabyte per year of data. PQube comes standard with 4-gigabyte SD-card for data storage. Can use 8-gigabyte SD cards.
- Full color display. 25+ languages, date/time setup, recent events, meters, and more.
- DIN-rail or panel mount.
- Built-in Li-Ion UPS. Power from 24 VAC, 24-48VDC, or optional 100~240 VAC power supply.
- FREE individual NIST calibration certificate for every PQube!