Sonel KT-560 Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera with 25mm Lens. Other lenses available.
A high resolution thermal imager: 400 x 300 pixels. Temperature measurement to 800°C or (optionally) 2000°C. Edit and annotate images, email reports from the field with its built-in wi-fi. Monthly rental: $1,200 / two week rental: $700.
Base price $1,200.00
Price / kg:
The Sonel KT-Series Thermal Imagers are budget-friendly yet offer highly accurate temperature measurements.
Robustly designed and constructed they are ideally suited for:
- Troubleshooting electrical installations, wiring, panels, motors, breakers, transformers, switchgear, and electrical equipment.
- Monitoring the thermal performance of industrial manufacturing processes.
- Identifying overheating of mechanical and electro-mechanical components.
- Inspecting buildings for insulation leaks, energy audits, HVAC/R equipment, water damage, and pests.
- Locating hidden heat sources (of people, animals, objects) in dark / low-light conditions.
The user-friendly design, low weight, and intuitive handling make Sonel thermal cameras a pleasure to use. Experienced or new users needing a professional diagnostic tool will ﬁnd the menus easy to navigate without training thanks to simple menus presented on a large touchscreen that can be rotated into any convenient angle for viewing. The rotating touchscreen, plus a lens that can swivel up and down, allows users to get measurements in areas that are not easily accessible or that would otherwise be awkward to view with a hand-held pistol-grip type camera.
KEY TECHNICAL FEATURES
- 5’’ wide color touchscreen with no image cropping, adjustable viewing angle in all 3 axes
- High resolution: 400 x 300 pixels
- Temperature measurement to 800°C or (optionally) 2000°C
- Record still images, or videos
- Store images or videos to SD card or PC
- Choice of image: IR, visible, picture-in-picture, and MIF
- Choice of color palette
- Adjust emissivity, set isotherms, and alarms.
- Removable Li-ion battery with 4 hour working time
- High brightness display gives detailed information in high ambient light or outdoors
- 5Mpix visual camera
- GPS, digital compass, LED flashlight, and laser pointer built-in
REPORTING AND COMMUNICATION FEATURES
- Micro USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, Gigabit Ethernet, Mini USB for data transmission
- ThermoAnalyze2 Software avaialble for saving images to PC and for editing
- Reports module for performing complete thermal analysis in the camera
- Built-in Wi-fi and Report Generator sends pdfs via email directly from the camera - no PC needed
- Annotate images with voice message, or text, add markers to highlight areas of concern